Feature highlights include:
- Easy use, portable system
- Suitable for bothstationary and mobile checkpoint design
- Includes HI-MAT Plus technology for advancedmaterial classification
- High performance capabilitywith new X-ray generator and new sensortechnology
- Optimal tunnel size at 21 incheswide by 13 inches high (532 mm by 330 mm)
- Steelpenetration: 14 mm of steel (standard), 16 mm of steel (typical)
- Wiredetectability 38 AWG (standard) to 39 AWG (typical)
- Flat panel LCD monitor with black and white, color
- Film safetyguaranteed up to ISO 1600 (33 DIN)
- L shaped detector line, high resolution
- Diagonal beam direction
- Steel construction withaluminum panels, and mounted on roller casters
Other dimensions of the system and generalspecificationsinclude the following:
- Overall size of the unit is 47.3 inches (1200 mm) long by 27.7 inches (705 mm) wide by 28.6 inches (726 mm) high.
- Maximum object size is 20.9 inches (530 mm) wide by 12.6 inches (320 mm) high.
- The standard conveyor has a height of approximately 7.4 inches (190 mm) and standard speed of 0.18 / 0.22 [m/s] with 50 Hz/ 60 Hz mains frequency.
- Maximum conveyorloadwitheven distribution is 132 pounds (60 kg).
- The weight of the unit (excluding control desk, keyboard, and monitor) isapproximately 352 pounds (160 kg).